Blockboard faced with white HPL/Polyster sheets which are the top grade, and is based on the first Agrade quality core panel. All the detailed features are as belows:
1. the HPL/Polyster sheets are finished via two procedure, firstly impreganate the decorative paper, the basic paper and the kraft paper into the melamine, then dry them by the high temperature and heavy pressure. The thickness of the HPL is from 0.5mm to 1.5mm;
2. the basic blockboard are completed via three times' high temperature and pressure and sanded both sides;
3. the core panel is made up from the A grade wood strips which are with no gaps,no holes no inclusion and are adhered and jointed tightly to be full size by the glue: E0,E1,E2, or WBP Phenolic whichis up to interior or exterior usage;
4. It is easily to be cut into any size and the profile is the same good quality as the edges of the raw board. Besides, it is good to be sawn, nailed, drilled and without any delamination;
5. Because of the superiority of HPL sheet is with the strong direct fire proof, high scratch resistance, strong quake proof, high anti-deformation, excellent anti-stains, amazing mustiness proof, good waterproof etc. So the HPL Blockboard is very suitable to be used in the field such as wall protection, kitchen work, shop furnishing, washroom units,Lab work surface, reception desk, furniture doorskin and so on.
6. The standard size is 4'x8'x15mm/18mm/21mm/25mm, the customize size can be available.