Specification of product:
1. Size: 915x1830/1220x2440/1250x2500x（9-25）mm;
2. Face/Back: Dynea 120gr/m2 with marineplex ,korinplex or the other brand name logo;
3. Core: Hardwood, poplar, combiwood;
4. Glue: WBP water resistant glue;
Feature of product:
1. Marineplex brown film faced plywood is printed with the marineplex logo on the brown films. The logo can be golden color or the customized. The Brown films are with the advantaged like anti-aabrasion, ultraviolet resistance, deformation-proof, anti-corrupt etc.
2. The core of the plywood are made up by the A grade Meranti veneers, all the sheets are made up from the top grade veneers which are with no holes, gaps, inclusion etc.
3. All the sheets are bonded by the high density phenolic resin- the best phenolic WBP glue that can resist 72h water boiling and no delamination. All the finished core plywood are via two times high pressure and temperature, and both sides are sanded well.
4. The cycling use time is more than 20 times.
5. Based on the above performance, they are easy to be installed, cut, sawed, drilled and can be with stood high concrete pressure(70KN). And they can be dismantled easily and the time is only 1/7 of the other steel mould. The concrete finish is smooth after dismantling, Also they can keep surface warm and can be comfortably used for construction in winter.
6. All the edges are painted with waterproof acrylic paint.
Usage of product:
Construction form work scaffolding panel including the skyscraper, bridges etc