Specification of product:
1. Size: 200mm(height)x80mm(width)x40mm(flange thickness)x27mm(web thickness), The maximum length can achieve 6m,the standard length is 1800mm, 2450mm, 2900mm, 3300mm, 3600mm, 3900mm, 4500mm, 4900mm, 5900mm;
2. Material: poplar or pine;
3. Glue: WBP.
Feature of product:
1. With low weight, high rigidity and water proof, timber beam H20 is one of the most important components in the formwork system all over the world. It can be repeated used for many times, which save much cost.
2. Timber beam can be widely used in slab formwork system, vertical formwork (wall, column, hydraulic climbing etc. ), adjustable arced formwork etc.
3. Timber beam system is easy to operation and can be assembled in different size and shape of formwork within certain range. The max. Pouring height can be over 10 meters. As the lower weight of the materials, the formwork is much lighter than steel formwork.
4. With high standard components, the formwork can be repeated used for many times.
5. The wing board is using dried pine with a percentage of moisture below 13%. The wing board is composed of many PCS of short pine by using special adhesive to avoid the internal shear force. The web board is using plywood.
6. The surface of the timber beam is water proof, acid proof and alkali proof.
Usage of product:
Slab or table formwork system, wall formwork system, timber structures and other temporary bearing structures.