Specification of product:
1. Size: Length is up to 8000mm, Width is up to 1500mm, thickness is below 150mm;
2. Raw material: Maple;
3. Glue: E0,E1,E2 or WBP.
4. The faces: Melamine paper or wood veneer.
Feature of product:
1. The maple jointed board are the formaldehyde free glulam timber beam faced melamine paper or wood veneers.
2. All the thin veneers which are Under the process of drying and glue-spreading then sliced from solid lumber can be layered up and hot pressed in order of parallel to the grain, consequently the products been finished after sanding and cutting;
3. The Eco glulam timber beam is stronger ,straighter, more uniform and stable.the bending and bonding strength are 3 timers stronger than solid wood;
3. The board can easily be sawed, sliced, chiseled eye, mortise, fixed nail and so on;
4. It is the ideal materials to replace the solid beam, which can avoid the natural defects of solid lumber such as dead knots and scars split and crossed to enhance its strength, the quality and form.
Usage of product:
construction components, crossbeam, framing, truck board, furniture, flooring, wood stud and packing.